2009年9月27日星期日

I am Sibu kia

There was yesterday when I visited Qian's blog and saw this title "Flexible 之旅 - 诗巫吃吃喝喝篇" in her blogroll. It attracts me since I am from Sibu. This guy with the name "Small Blue Sky" had visited my hometown. Wow! I had never thought my hometown to be a tourist spot. Perhaps I am too long away from my hometown and I happened to be insensitive of the developement of it.

From the photo slides in his blog, it reminds me of the good food in my hometown. Kampua, Kong Bia, Long Ko are all my favourites. Suddenly, I miss them! I never miss them so much until now. Haha. I guess this is the nature of human. One tends not to appreaciate something when he/she has it.

And, so for my next trip home, I gonna eat them all. "Food food food" is all I have in mind right now.

2 条评论:

jecii 说...

诗巫,我好想念!

BenYan 说...

我好想吃kampua...饿了