2009年9月27日星期日

A day trip to Putrajaya


7.22am I opened my eyes. Looking at my handphone, I guess I have woke up earlier than my alarm again today. "Ahh...so lazy" the voice of the evil me strikes my head. He persuades me to resume my wonderful dreams. Yes! I had a wonderful dream last night. And, I would love to continue with this fantasy. Huhu.

"Knock~ Knock~ Mister, didn't you already decided to start your healthy life today?" Puff, the angel little me appear beside me. He reminds me the thought I had last night before I slept. Yes! I can't waste this wonderful morning by sticking inside my bed. So I listen to my angel side. Wake up and prepare to go.

When everything is ready, we (me, my housemate and their friends) depart for our destination Putrajaya. Huh, why are we there? Hehe we are there to cycle around the botanical garden. We are healthy, right?

At first, I am not sure about this cycling thing because the last time I do the cycling is like 10 years ago, TEN years, you know. It is a lonnnnnng time ago, man. Wait a minute, why it sounds like I am so old. Haha. Guess I haven't live my to the fullest.

Reaching botanical garden at 8.50am, we set on to find the bicycles. But it is all too late, the bicycles are all rent out. We have no choice but to go to the second location, The Wetland. When we are there, a group of young girls and boys are leaving. "There aren't any bicycles here" they tell us kindly. With a little bit of the ruined mood, we move on to our final hope, the Wetland 2.

It seems promising because we saw a lot of bicycles there, but... There goes the BUT again. The management tell us they do not have enough bicycles for us. "Oh no again?" We are totally frustrated and we almost abandon our plan. Luckily, we are persevere enough to wait for the availability of bicycles.

In the meantime, we go for our breakfast at Alamanda, since some of us are suggesting to visit the mall for the first time. To be frankly, the mall are not as classy as it sounds. It is just a normal mall, just that it is located within Putrajaya. We have our meal at the McD and later on for a walk inside the mall.

11.30am sharp, we go for our cycling activity. Oh, finally. I grab a yellow bike and try to ride on it. Woo, it doesn't seem so hard. It moves!(of cause it moves, my friend) Having a ride inside this park is a nice thing to do because you have greeneries all around you in which it is a rare thing to find in KL. So I find it a great time riding in nature once in a blue moon.

After this we head off to Kajang for a satay treat. It is by then 2 o’clock in the afternoon. We order 35 sticks of satay in total. For your knowledge, Kajang is well-known for its satay (if you do not know it). Then what is my comment on it? To speak the truth, I do not find any interesting thing in it. It is satay after all. What to expect? Not too good nor too bad. That’s all I can say.

I am fully exhausted when I reached home. After cleaning off myself of the sweats, I collapsed in my bed. 5.10pm, that’s the time I have to wake up. Until then, “dreamland, here I come”.



Ps: Here I am sitting in Starbucks with my Iced coffee jelly frappucino now. Great mood with classy environment. With the remaining battery on my laptop, I finish this post.

没有评论: