2010年1月6日星期三

After "Netbook", here comes "Smartbook"...




Behold the new computer gadget - SmartBook
  •  Combination of both smartphone and netbook functionality
  • Integrated 3G mobile broadband and Wi-Fi connectivity, without telephone function
  • Long-life battery (Lenova Skylight - 10 hours)
  • Processor: ARM-based processor
  • OS: Linux (Windows not supported)
  • Size: Mini (5 to 10 inch screen size)
  • Split windows interface - allows user to access multiple web at the same time
  • Advantages over Netbook: Longer battery life and faster startup

Personally, I will choose neither netbook nor smartbook since I am a downloader and gamer. Because both of them are not meant for those purposes. So, right now Laptop is still my number one choice. Unless one day when I am old enough, I will give up on gaming and downloading. Haha.

没有评论: